
OH NOOOOOOO, OPEN ME! How terrible am I ?!!? I know its well after Easter. I completely forgot to put this video up!!! UGH. I GUESS it's better late than never :/ I planned to show my outfit outside but it was raining and gloomy this day. Please let me know what you think. Thank you so much!! ♡♡♡♡♡ Be your own kind of beautiful.. -xo Brianna Follow me on Instagram: @briannaford Business E-mail: brianna.ford@aol.com
Quick Easter OOTD - YouTube |
| 14 Likes | 14 Dislikes |
| 543 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style Country Girl (Shake It For Me) Luke Bryan | Upload TimePublished on 2 Apr 2013 |
trendy shoes
>
trendy butler
>
trendy stickers
>
trendy clothes
>
trendy tree
>
trend micro
>
trendsetters
>
trending topics
>
trendmood
>
trendy nails
>
trending news
>
trendelenburg
>
trendy backpacks
>
trendelenburg position
>
trendnet
>
trending hashtags
>
trendelenburg gait
>
trendyol
>
trending
>
trending on twitter
>
No comments:
Post a Comment