
OPEN! ♡ Thank you everyone for watching! This is my everyday makeup routine. Depending on what I am up to, I will sometimes add or remove some steps. But this is pretty much how it goes! This may be a little too much for some people but it works for me. No matter what anyone tells you, or what anyone else does, ALWAYS do what YOU love. If it makes you feel beautiful, if it makes it feel YOU - DO IT! ♡ I know my eyebrows look bushy, I'm trying to grow them out to reshape :'( don't judge! And yes I am aware of the pimple the size of texas on my nose, again - no judgment :((( PLEASE thumbs up & subscribe!! Be your own kind of beautiful.. -xo Brianna Follow me on Instagram! @briannaford Business Email: brianna.ford@aol.com
My Everyday Makeup Routine! - YouTube |
| 36 Likes | 36 Dislikes |
| 2,414 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style You're the Love I Wanna Be In Jason Aldean | Upload TimePublished on 1 Apr 2013 |
lovesac
>
love island
>
love quotes
>
lover lyrics taylor swift
>
love languages
>
love alarm cast
>
lovely lyrics
>
love after lockup
>
lovenox
>
love bugs
>
love death and robots
>
lover
>
love alarm
>
love simon
>
lover music video
>
love songs
>
love alarm webtoon
>
lover album
>
lover taylor swift
>
love island usa
>
No comments:
Post a Comment