
All important info is right here ! Thanks for watching! I really wanted to show these first hand on camera so you can see how these look STRAIGHT out of the package. Any extensions I have shown in previous videos have been after quite some time of use. So I thought this would be a nice change :-) These ombre extensions were just launched this September! Aren't they gorgeous? I\'m OBSESSED ! If you're interested in these; get them here ! www.LuxuryForPrincess.com USE CODE "BRIANNA" @ CHECKOUT FOR $$ OFF ! :D Get these exact extensions here! http://luxuryforprincess.com/en/searc... My Instagram :D www.instagram.com/briannaford HOW I STYLE MY EXTENSIONS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMxH... Reviw on Luxury for Princess ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIth0... Comparison bwteeen the 220g & 260g ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZWB-... What I'm Wearing Top | Forever 21 Contacts | " Desert Dream : by Desio Lens For business inquiries only, please e-mail: Brianna.Ford813@gmail.com Be your own kind of beautiful.. xoB DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a sponsored video! These extensions were sent to me, however, all opinions are my OWN.
Unboxing/First Look : Ombre Extensions by Luxury for Princess ! - YouTube |
| 192 Likes | 192 Dislikes |
| 39,734 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 22 Sep 2014 |
how to make money online
>
how to train your dragon
>
how to boil eggs
>
how to get rid of fruit flies
>
how to make slime
>
how to screenshot
>
how to tie a tie
>
how to write a check
>
how to pronounce
>
how to lose weight
>
how to make french toast
>
how to get rid of ants
>
how to get rid of fleas
>
how to get rid of bed bugs
>
how to get a passport
>
how to cut a mango
>
how to hard boil eggs
>
how to jump a car
>
how to get rid of gnats
>
how to draw
>
No comments:
Post a Comment