
Hi guys ! Here is my updated foundation routine that I have been doing the last several + months ! These are pretty much my favorite products and I know they work well together. I hope you all enjoy this video. It was nice to make another makeup video :) its been a while 》Products Used: •Wet N' Wild Photo Focus Primer •Nivea Sensitive Post-Shave Balm •Wet N' Wild Photo Focus Foundation | Desert Beige •Tarte Shape Tape Concealer | Light Medium •Revolution Luxury Powder | Banana •Pro Fusion Bronzer & Highlight Palette •Makeup Geek Blush | Xoxo •Maybelline Master Chrome | Molten Gold •Mac Lipliner | Stripdown •Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creme | Athens •Nyx Butter Gloss | Fortune Cookie 》 What I Am Wearing: •Earrings | Windsor •Necklace | TjMaxx •Rings | TjMaxx & Baublebar •Top | Honeybum For business inquiries, please: 📩 Brianna.Ford813@gmail.com
My Updated 'Go-To' Foundation Routine (Mostly Drugstore) - YouTube |
| 41 Likes | 41 Dislikes |
| 938 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 19 Mar 2018 |
beauty quotes
>
beauty bakerie
>
beauty brands
>
beauty blender
>
beauty school
>
beauty and the beast cast
>
beautyrest black
>
beauty supply stores
>
beauty world
>
beautycounter
>
beauty and essex
>
beautycon
>
beauty supply near me
>
beauty salon
>
beauty supply
>
beauty bar
>
beauty shop
>
beautylish
>
beauty and the beast songs
>
beauty and the beast
>
No comments:
Post a Comment