
Follow me on Insta ! :D www.instagram.com/briannaford Hey ! Thanks for watching :D You guys know I love this hair so it shouldn't come as a shock that I'm doing another video about them. Like I said, I just want to give you ladies some info about the company and answer a few questions! This is in no way a paid video - nor do I get checks from Luxury for Princess. I just want to share my favs with you and talk about the 2 sets I have :D MY SUMMER 2014 FAVS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZr-e... HOW I STYLE MY EXTENSIONS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMxH... LforP info: www.LuxuryForPrincess.com Use code BRIANNA at checkout for $$ off ! www.instagram.com/LuxuryForPrincess What I'm Wearing: Top | Express Contacts | Desio Lens "Desert Dream" Nails | OPI "Dulce de Leche" For business inquiries only, please e-mail: Brianna.Ford813@gmail.com Be your own kind of beautiful.. xoB
Luxury for Princess | 220g vs 260g set! - YouTube |
| 267 Likes | 267 Dislikes |
| 40,979 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 2 Sep 2014 |
smlx0 hair color
>
smlx0 age
>
smlx0 blog
>
smlx0 youtube
>
smlx0 self tanner
>
smlx0 glasses
>
smlx0 birthday
>
smlx0 liketoknowit
>
smlx0 social blade
>
smlx0 snapchat
>
smlx0 books
>
smlx0 net worth
>
smlx0 presets
>
smlx0 twitter
>
smlx0 guru gossip
>
smlx0 boyfriend break up
>
smlx0 ethnicity
>
smlx0 poshmark
>
smlx0 bio
>
smlx0 subscriber count
>
No comments:
Post a Comment