
OPEN ME!! :) Follow on Instagram: briannaford Business Email: brianna.ford@aol.com THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE!! Hey everyone! I saw this look on Kenya Moore of Real Housewives of Atlanta and I thought it looked so amazing! I had to try it out. I could not get a clear picture of her so this is what I came up with. I am OBSESSED with housewives so this was fun for me :-) I appreciate all feedback so please comment your thoughts.Thanks for watching!! Be your own kind of beautiful.. -xo Brianna Follow me on Instagram! @briannaford Business Email: brianna.ford@aol.com
Kenya Moore Inspired Makeup! - YouTube |
| 29 Likes | 29 Dislikes |
| 1,107 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 13 Mar 2013 |
inspired opinions
>
inspired learning
>
inspired household
>
inspired book
>
inspired silver
>
inspired instruction
>
inspired closets
>
inspired marty cagan
>
inspired definition
>
inspired by
>
inspired start
>
inspired taste
>
inspired capital partners
>
inspired beauty brands
>
inspired capital
>
inspired meaning
>
inspired minds
>
inspired by synonym
>
inspired entertainment
>
inspired memory care
>
No comments:
Post a Comment