
. . . OPEN ME :-) Hey everyone! I had a few requests for a red lipstick tutorial and I thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone & show you how to do a day time AND night time look with red lipstick! I hope you found this helpful and enjoyed it! Let me know what you think, thank you for watching !! ♡ Products used in this video: BH Cosmetics Liquid Liner | Black ELF Dramatic Lashes BH Cosmetics Malibu / Hollywood Palette Shany Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette Ardell Double Up Lashes | 206 Mac MSF | Soft & Gentle Mac Blush | Gingerly Prestige Lipliner (Drugstore) Mac Lipstick | Ruby Woo L'Oreal Lipstick | 312 'Ravishing Red' (Ruby Woo Dupe) What I'm Wearing : Garnier BB Cream | Medium/Deep Mac Pressed Powder Mac MSF | Give Me Sun Dress | Macy's Necklace | Forever 21 Check out my Turquoise & Green Makeup Tutorial ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD-kp1... Be your own kind of beautiful . . Xo B * * Come follow me on Instagram! @briannaford For business inquiries and product review, e-mail: Brianna.Ford@aol.com
How To: Red Lips (Day & Night) ! - YouTube |
| 92 Likes | 92 Dislikes |
| 8,641 views views | 27,218 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Jun 2013 |
red lips quotes
>
red lipstick for fair skin
>
red lips always lie
>
red lipstick for asian skin
>
red lipstick makeup
>
red lips png
>
red lips tattoo
>
red lips meme
>
red lipstick and a t shirt
>
red lipstick quotes
>
red lipstick monster
>
red lipstick for everyone
>
red lips lyrics
>
red lipstick lyrics
>
red lipstick meaning
>
red lipstick song
>
red lipstick look
>
red lipstick makeup looks
>
red lipstick
>
red lipstick sephora
>
No comments:
Post a Comment